Sunday, October 29, 2006

Internet finally reconnects.

Sorry readers, my internet was disconnected weeks ago and couldn't blog. Many things has happened in school.

For my prelim results: L1R4= 23.

As for Science Practical, I nearly screwed up for Physics but fortunately, God helped me to tide over it. As for Chemistry, everything went smoothly except that I wrote Copper(II) Chloride. It was correct, except that being a smart-alec, I cancelled it and wrote Lead(II) Chloride. Oh well.

During the study breaks, almost all the teachers gave us remedials which interrupted many of our schedules, including mine. That's okay, because it was meant to be beneficial. However, some teachers were no-show (but valid reasons.) What was really infuriating that it was CANCELLED, and NOT POSTPONED.

Sigh. What's even more depressing is that about my English getting a distinction. Confidence is r unning low. Sure, I may not be as good as the others, but I aim for it. My actions speak for my words. However, I wonder if it is a misunderstanding or what, but I had some previous incidents with my teacher, and my instinct told me that he is not interested in helping me achieve my goal. I told some of my friends about it, and they agree with me based on the incidents I told them.

(And if the teacher is reading this, please understand that I judge is based on the incidents I've encountered, and no hard feelings.)

I really don't know what to do. I just hope God helps me to pull through this crucial one.

No comments: