Thursday, October 15, 2009

Off to diving..

I'm going to Malaysia to dive again this time round, and unlike previous trips, I'm taking my Advanced Open Water Diver Course. Everyone has been telling me to be careful and such, and I'm going to the temple to pray for safety.


I do admit that this trip is more challenging (no, I'm not using the word dangerous) because of the electives that I'm taking such as Deep Diving, Night Diving, Navigation etc.. But still, I still treasure my life, and will take extra care for myself and my friends as well.


Had my refresher course 2 days ago, and everything went smoothly but I had a problem with my finning techniques. But I'm trying my best to rectify that.








So anyway guys, hope to see you all soon, and school reopens on Monday!





Gonna pack up, and get ready for the trip this weekend!

No comments: