Monday, May 03, 2010

I hate my personality.

Yesterday, I had a fellow colleague who shouted and pointing at me using his index finger at me in the sales floor right in front of fellow promoters and customers.

Come to think of it, it wasn't totally my fault, but I decided to apologise and give in because I didn't want a quarrel. But this guy kept shouting at my female colleague, asking her to quarrel after finishing work, to see who wins or whatsoever.

I was in a state of shock. In my years as a promoter, I never get shouted by any departmental store managers or supervisors, and I got shouted by another brand's promoter, accusing me of: don't you know the law here?

I somehow felt scared I must say.

After this incident, I hated myself. People say that I'm someone who's too nice, and too soft-hearted. That probably resulted in me being bullied by friends, and always attempting to retreat during a quarrel.


I mean, I have my own temper, and it's just that I haven't flare up my real temper to most people.

I know most people will probably retaliate given my position but for me I just chicken out.


I hate myself. Why am I like that?

No comments: