Saturday, July 01, 2006

Your dumb comments ruined me.

After a stupid comment made by a female whom I never expected to say such things, it seriously felt like 10,000 needles piercing through the flesh and my heart.

I'm now emotionally and psychologically hurt by what she said.

This particular friend said things like:

"Your face looks disgusting, I suggest you should do something to your face before you have a relationship."

"I don't think girls will kiss you."


She, who used to be my crush shattered my heart into smithereens and I totally lost all respect for her.


Saying to someone whose acne scars are worse and nobody will wants you is equivalent to saying to someone whose parents has just died and it serves him/her right.


Rubbing salt into wounds.

She later wondered if she said those things were extremely bad. I gave a faking smile and went to the toilet. I shedded tears. (We were doing some school work in a particular place.)

I walked past many flats when I wanted to reach home, and I secretly hoped that killer litter would happen and numb my feelings. It didn't happened though.


If such comments continue to go on, you probably will see my animosity, or I may explode.

(And don't give me shit like you're joking.)

No comments: