Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bored Birthday.

Received presents by XiBoon, Victoria, Clarence, Liang Zhi and Yingying! A waist pouch was given, and I simply love it! Next time, I can use it and put my handphone and other stuff..
And another one was a ceramic mug with Chinese printings on it. It's very nice. Still thinking if I should use it and brew tea for my study nights.. Mm..

Come to think of it, it's a really pathetic to have to spend my birthday studying for tomorrow's English and Physic papers.

Thanks to those people who wished me, really appreciates it.

And now, my birthday wish is to get a distinction for tomorrow's English paper, and hope my other subjects will do well. I also wish my friends will do well for their 'O's.

Speaking of 'O's, I had my papers today and yesterday.

Well, the Maths Paper 1 proved to be a challenge for me, but I have the confidence I will pass. Social Studies paper seemed perfect; techniques were correctly used, structured-essay question was spot on which was Merger and Separation which I chose. And to add some joy, today's Chemistry paper was easier than expected, which means I can pass.

I don't expect myself to score for Maths and Science, but I do hope they will pass.


Hope my birthday wish will be fulfilled.


Sigh, going to spend my birthday burying into books now. :(

No comments: