Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Despicable bastards. I hope you guys rot in hell.

It's all about the conflict in Darfur, Sudanese yada yada. It aroused interest in me because I had this conflict as a source-based section for Social Studies.

And guess what, The Janjaweed which is the Arab Militia aligned with the Sudanese have use a new method as a weapon of war.

No, not some poisonous gas nor some grenades or guns.

It's


RAPE!


I can't believe they use rape as a method to ethnically cleanse Darfur and other sections, according to NBC news.



One rape victim told the reporter about her encounter with one man. One of the things the man said "You are black. You have no place here. We will push you out of here. This land will remain for us." And the son of a bitch proceeded to rape her.



I seriously can't believe all these things are happening in the 21st century.

For God's sake, can some organisations do something to help these people?




No comments: