Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Currently at Cambodia..

Life has been rather hectic for me, because I'm leading my Infrastructure group to paint the walls and it is a significant task for me.

Cambodia is so much hotter than Singapore and I've seen so much stuff at the orphanage.

Life is so simple, yet the hygiene and the place is very poor, but the rest of us managed to survive. The thought of having to wash our dishes with well water which the buffaloes drank sounds disgusting.

I wanted to post up pictures but I simply couldn't because the USB port is problematic and sends out electric shocks.

Speaking of which, I had a minor accident yesterday with some of the group, and we caused a traffic jam.. I'll elaborate more the next time..

Don't ask whether I've slimmed down in Cambodia. As irony as it seems, the food there are delicious and my body is pretty well adapted to the food already.

Hopefully I can lose quite a bit of weight when I comes back.

I miss home already, and I miss everyone of you all.


All the best to Koon Xian for his National Service again!


Till then,

James

No comments: