Monday, September 01, 2008

Life at its simplest.

Greetings from Cambodia! Here I am in a small cozy corner in my guesthouse called Home Sweet Home.



Once again, I would like to thank those who came and those messages again, and when I was in the plane, I felt really blessed and grateful. Thank you all once again.



Life here is very different from Singapore.



Traffic lights are very rare, and crossing the roads seems to be very difficult and dangerous. The vehicles doesn't stop for you; you cross at your own risk.

There are A LOT of bicycles and motorbikes on the road, whereas cars were unusual and buses are rare.



Also, the road there are mainly sand and not concrete, and the incredible amount of dust can be seen and felt almost everywhere.


Cambodians are very friendly and sincere, and rather honest, as far as the ones I know.

And my body and mind are struggling to adapt to the life here. It's only the first few days and it felt like it has been 3 weeks already.


Ahhh, that's about it for now, I'm going to post up pictures soon. REAL SOON!

No comments: