Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm down because my results are out.


It's a fact that I've been improving bit by bit since my first year. From a GPA of 2.0 to a gradual improvement to my current GPA of 2.585.

It is also my biggest record to date, achieving 2.9 this semester. I'm still disappointed with the way things turned out. 

Still, a million thanks to my polytechnic friends who've helped me in one way or another for this gruelling semester.

I've been mindful of the petty fact that for the past four semesters, my works were never chosen, not even consolation prizes for any competitions. What a bitter pill to swallow isn't it?

I've done my best yet again, but there's no results at all. And by results, I mean even a consolation prize of competitions. 

I should end this, lest my mood gets way affected by reality.

No comments: