Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jet-lag, time-lag.

Sometimes I just feel time passes way too fast. It's like jet-lag or something. Suddenly, I'm already going to be in third year, and friends have gone for their attachment already.

In a year's time, it's going to be year 2010. I could still remember the celebrations of the millennium back in 2000.

I sometimes feel that even though my body is in 2009, my actual soul isn't. It seems that I'm still in the 1990s.

They always say: Live your life the fullest everyday. How do you do that, when in this modern society, everything is all about routine?

Routine to school, routine to work. Is that how we spent our lives doing that?

I read somewhere that Time is the most powerful thing in the world. Why? Because it controls birth and death of every living thing.

And have you wondered what will you do if you have only two months left to live? I pondered about it sometimes, whenever I receive blog links of people who write down their feelings when they suffered a terminal disease, all the way till they die.

As for me, I'll probably quit my course. Fly to Cambodia to see my girlfriend and also to help the unfortunate there, and to go work and dive. I'll spent the remaining time with family and friends and during my last breath, I'll be writing a blog post, which marks the end of my journey, the end of my blog.

Damn, I don't really like how this direction of this post is going.

No comments: