Friday, November 27, 2009

20th Birthday Celebration at Seoul Garden!

I know I'm kinda late for this one.. But I'll just post it up quickly!


Had Seoul Garden for dinner! To be honest, I'm not really a fan of Seoul Garden, because their variety of food is extremely limited, and the price is.. exorbitant. But this time round, their food surprised me, and I must say that their service were commendable.


And of course, not to mention the good hygiene.








Hungry...




Then after that..




A slice of cake from Secret Recipe!



And we all know their cakes are like fanastic!



Then it was photo-taking!!




Daphne!




Gabriel!!





YingYing!!




Koon!!




With Han Wen!!




With Liang Zhi..





With Khai Theng..




With Zi Cai!!




With Chu Xiang!!





Samantha!!




With Shi Li!




Smile!




Flying!






Group photo!



I know I'm long winded, but I wanna thank those who made the effort to came! Thanks for the presents. And it was a memorable and long night.



Thanks alot guys!!




No comments: