Thursday, June 16, 2005

I woke up at around 9.30am.. Gotta prepare to go to chemistry remedial.. Hmmm, I was late for a few minutes.. Anyway, Mrs Teo taught some new chapters.. Managed to know some.. Also, I heard that Liang Zhi's been back from Hong Kong.. Probably around 1 week. Guess he had lots of fun. I've finally finished my artefact, and wanted to bring it home.. But it was SO fragile, it broke when I accidentally hit it.. Great, now I need the help of Mr Yusri to help me stick back by using chloroform. I'll be bringing back home.. Also, Justin was copying my design. I was making a dipper and he a stirrer and dipper.. What the.. Ah, hope my overall beats him. I believe tomorrow's gonna be a great day. I'll be going to study at Changi Airport with 3 of my friends. Pretty cool right? It's a marvellous idea. Gonna find some quiet place for some serious study.. Because 2 of them will be having their 'O' levels..Let's just hope it turns out well. June holidays is going to end pretty soon.. I'm praying that I pass my 'N' levels well. Alright, gotta stop here.. God bless and take care! Best wishes, reader.


Special thanks to Serene and Faezah for the help you've given me. Don't expect me to get distinction. But expect me to do my best.

No comments: