Thursday, June 30, 2005

Terribly pissed off. I had Daniel that idiot who called me a bootlicker. Saying that I "por" the vice-principal. What's his problem? Anyway, I had a shock after I reach home, I was experiencing a blackout! Thanks to the stubborness of my dad and refusal of paying the utilities bill, the electricity was cut off. I was irate. VERY PISSED OFF. I ate my dinner with a torch-light when it was pitch-black. I wonder how can I sleep through the night with no air-con or even a fan. I have to bathe with no lights on and cold water. Now, the electricity will be reconnect the next day. I seriously hope my father learns a lesson. I am in a terrible mood.. Argh.. I wonder if I can get my P.E attire by tomorrow..I couldn't use the washing-machine, and WORST OF ALL, I am worried for my fishes in the tank!! It's the first time I experience such a terrible black-out.. Alright enough of my whining.

I am writing this because I am in my grandma's house now. We had to go to iron our clothes...I am trying to figure out how I am going to sleep through the night..

Alright gotta stop here.. Imma be greeted with pitch-black after I reach home. God bless and take care.. best wishes..

No comments: