Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Angry!

Finally, my work at Isetan Parkway Parade has finally came to an end, and although it was only a week, I managed to see the ugly side of some people, which pisses me off.

Still, I must say I met more nice people this time, whom are from the Men's Wear department, and they've helped me so much, I don't know how to thank them.

On the other note, I've got more exposure this time and the experience was rather invaluable.

I always reckon myself to be an easy-going person, and this supervisor kept stepping on my tail and I was really pissed.

Our conversation went on with something like this:

Supervisor: Wah, you're so big-sized and you still need help with the wagon?
Me: Excuse me? (with that kind of look)

She replied with a stuttering response, obviously surprised by my audacity to talk to a rank like her. There was already once or twice when she said my response was slow, etc. And I'm required to tell her everytime I go for toilet break or my hour-long break.

I'm already fed-up with her saying my response was slow. I mean, I haven been working in the sales line for already 6 months and my mind somehow gets rusty, of course I need to start slowly right?

I somehow has this thinking that unless you're my boss paying me money, I don't need to listen to your unnecessary and illogical comments.

Now I'm feeling really irate. The thought that I've got less than 5 days to finish up my 4 projects pisses me off.

No comments: