Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Self-reflecting thoughts..

Approximately 2 months of polytechnic life have passed, and I must say that it is a very hectic one.


I was on track with all my projects within the first few weeks, and I was working very hard, thinking of how to improve my work. The turning point came when Yellow Pages Singapore pulled off from the competition, and that left a huge blow in my confidence and my attitude.

I did put hard work for only some of my projects, and neglected some important ones as well.

But my typography lecturer Ms Tan showed some gestures and I was really touched by her words. Plus when she and my studio project lecturer Ms Ong treated the whole class Macdonald's breakfast because we did well, I felt a sense of regret and guilt.

It's because I feel I didn't really deserve the treat on second thoughts, as I didn't put in much effort compared to my classmates.

I suddenly have the urge to work hard and do my best because at that point of time, because it seems that every lecturer are so nice and down-to-earth.

Wait, I suddenly have a loss for words. I don't know how to explain.

Still, I would still like to thank them..

We managed to took some pictures, and since we've never dine together as a class, so I'll treasure this photo. It's a pity that Tyron couldn't join us though.


Hopefully we will stay united.


It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming, it's the happiness inside that you're feeling.

No comments: