Thursday, June 26, 2008

Little gifts, big appreciation.

Been rather busy recently, and I've been facing my laptop screen so often. Macbook's "wide-screen" is only 13.3 inches and it really strains my eyes after some time. Thankfully, YingYing gave me some of her cookies which she baked, and it managed to cheer me up for quite sometime.


I thought it tasted pretty good, but there's still ample room for improvement.
Totally well-thought, and the cookie inside had chocolate-fillings. Good!

Thanks alot YingYing, you've been very nice! Who knows you can sell cookies with Khai Theng and be an interior designer at the same time!

And while I was taking things out from my bag, I saw this pouch which has been with me all this while for this semester.

It was a gift from Angie, and whenever I look at it, I suddenly have the drive to continue my work without procrastination.

I haven't seen her for more than a month, hope she's doing well!



Nice and traditional pouch. I like the tiny old man.




Thanks Angie, hope everything's well for you. Let's meet up sometime okay?!


And..


I really miss Mrs Yap, and I think I haven't seen her for months! This little keychain has been with me for more than a year, and whenever I see this keychain..





It reminds me of her. Mrs Yap is a both a friend and a teacher, and this is what I respect her most. So down-to-earth! Mrs Yap, hopefully I can meet you soon!



There are other gifts which my friends gave but although they're not posted here, they're really appreciated. Thanks people, everytime I look at the gifts you people prepared for me, I just think of the wonderful times we had.


Thanks a lot!

No comments: