Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Attempting to write a typical post.

Life's been so boring, even the brightest light turned into darkness. It's either projects after projects, research after research. And to be honest, there isn't really much to blog about, so I decided to blog about something typical that you will see in a typical blog.

And I've decided to blog about what happened to me yesterday:


"I woke up at 7.30am. Later I went to brush my teeth with Darlie toothpaste. At 8.15am, I went to take Bus 159 at the bus interchange. I reach school at 9am. I walk to Block R and take lift to level 5. I tap my student card and go in school.

I see all my classmates. Than I saw my beautiful lecturer Ms Shirlynn and consulted her. After that, I went to have lunch with my friends. After that is Ms lee lesson for Spa packaging. I consulted her also. Luckily she released us at around 3pm.

After that, I take 159 home. I reach home and sleep about 3 hours. Then, I compiled my sketches for the submission of my pop-up packaging.

Ok that's all for today. Bye."


It's so difficult to write because I have to really recap what happened. But I haven't write like that for such a long time, I thought it was kinda fun!

No comments: