Monday, January 19, 2009

Days With My Father..

I've been really busy, especially with schoolwork with under around 9 projects in hand. With Chinese New Year around the corner, I've got so much stuff to do! I'll blog soon.

Just in case if anyone's interested in for a light read, you can visit http://www.dayswithmyfather.com .


It is actually a photojournal about the days this guy Phillip Toledano spent with his ageing father. The photography isn't really that fantastic, but the photos somehow manage to capture the emotions really well. With heartfelt words, this should something that everyone can relate to. It's really awesome and a must-read!


Phillip Toledano's works are also featured in the Esplanade, where you can see it from the underground passageway from Citylink to Esplanade.

It's another gentle reminder to treasure your loved ones I guess. I'm thankful for what I have, and the peace around us. It's 2009 and you still have wars like the Gaza War happening right now. 

It's going to be a hectic week because of Chinese New Year.


But I'll be back. Real soon. 

No comments: