Friday, June 26, 2009

Let's pay a tribute.

I will be having my attachment next week, and I'm not really looking forward to it.. Ahhh, and it lasts for 9 weeks. Let's just hope that they have more publication projects, which my interest currently lies in.





And.. Im supposed to blog about happy stuff.. but today, one of the greatest legends in the world has died.





His name is Michael Jackson.






I'm not really a true blue fan of his, but I loved some of his songs such as "Earth Song" and "Heal the World". He writes beautiful songs, and of course his magnificent dancing as well.

Apparently, he died of a heart attack in a rented apartment..

Regardless of the scandals that happened to him or whatsoever, let's give credit and respect to the King of Pop, and let's pay a tribute to him.

Rest in peace, Michael Jackson.

No comments: