Sunday, June 07, 2009

Because I will continue to sing.

I suddenly see a surge of viewership in my blog, probably to see what my results were? Ahh, enough of beating around the bush, but I didn't make it.

The judges were the producers of the show, and I guess my song didn't sit well with them. This weekend had been really hectic and tired.

Despite my exit, I came to realise the value of friendship, because my friends gave support and encouragement. Dozens of messages, and I felt really touched.


Of course, every single concerned one gave me consolations and some were rather hilarious. But I have to say, I wasn't the least bit disappointed or sad. I should say neutral.


You see, I went into the audition room with only 2 producers and 1 or 2 cameramen, and me singing alone. I felt really nervous. I found it difficult to breathe.


But I must say that my vocals didn't fail me. I hit the right tune with the correct beat, so Im rather happy. I mean, if I went to that audition, and I suddenly went out of tune, or something that went horribly wrong, than I will be really disappointed and sad. Thankfully, it's not the case.

I can imagine some people laughing or smirking at my exit right now, but I think I don't really care. I'll blog about the whole process and experience soon.

Right now, here's a quote that I found interesting in the movie, Fame:

In this world, it's not about how big you can make it. It's how far you can take it.


I did my best, and my exit does not act as a deterrent for me not to sing. I will continue to sing, and continue to shine.

No comments: