Friday, May 29, 2009

One of the most nerve-wrecking moments of my life.

Ahh, this Saturday will prove to be one of the most nerve-wrecking moments of my life. Yeah that's right. I'm joining the national's singing competition, Singapore Idol.

I've been preserving my voice for the past week, and singing everyday. A lot of people have asked me before why didn't I join this competition or that, well I didn't have the courage to do so.

But now, I have the courage, mainly because of the encouragement that Mr Vin (A lecturer) has given me, which was filled with such sincerity. Also, the peoples' comments made in my Youtube page..

Also, I just wanna see how far I can go and how I can improve..

Hopefully, people will give me their support regardless of the results, and not laugh at my exit..

Wish me luck..

No comments: