Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My favourite photographs.

I'm not known as a photographer to any of my friends or relatives. Photography is part of my life, though I never stated it as one of my interests until now. Ever since I got hold of my own camera, I've been taking photographs as and when I like, and I do like to consider myself an amateur photographer.

To me, a good photograph means you can emote and connect to it, as if you're at that very moment.


Here, I will show you some of my favourite photographs I've taken over the past few years, and some involves school work, while some are taken with personal interests. Do comment!

Note: Pardon me for the inconsistencies of watermarks in the photographs!
All photographs are taken using the Fujifilm F50fd.


ANIMALS AND INSECTS


Title: The Solemn Monkey
Location: Singapore Zoological Gardens





Title: Motherly Love
Location: Puok, Cambodia



Title: Smitten Love
Location: Nanyang Polytechnic




NATURE AND PLACES


Title: Thorns with a Prick
Location: Southern Ridges, Singapore



Title: Light of the Darkness
Location: Southern Ridges, Singapore



Title: The Street of Serenity
Location: Puok, Cambodia


Title: Boys
Location: Puok, Cambodia




Title: The Slingshot Girl
Location: Puok, Cambodia



I don't know about you guys, but the last photograph, The Slingshot Girl was my favourite among these. Her solmen expression emotes very well in my opinion.

Well, do comment after seeing these photographs!

No comments: