Sunday, May 24, 2009

May Babies!

I don't know why, but suddenly there are many friends are born in the month of May. I've attended more than 6 birthday celebrations. Still, Happy Birthday buddies! Will post up pictures soon..

Life is still rather stagnant, and I've been neglecting this blog for a while, which probably explains the decreasing traffic of this blog. Sorry people, this blog no longer proves to be much of an entertainment.

School is still boring, 9am to 5.30pm almost everyday, and school work is starting to pile up as weeks go by. I've submitted two entries for the Crowbar award and hopefully I can get shortlisted..

I sometimes feel that Im not a good friend, but yet I always seem to see the true light of friendship. Thanks guys. I really appreciates it.

Will be back, and Im going to share some of my fave photography here.

No comments: