Thursday, May 14, 2009

My HAIR DAY experience.

My friends had the intention to go for a haircut at Kimage School Of Hairdressing located at Funan the IT Mall, and I decided to go along as well.

My hair, which I haven't cut for 2 months, was rather ugly and in order to create a new outlook, I printed out this picture as reference for the hairdresser to see:



www.hji.co.uk


GUYS, LOOK AT THE HAIRSTYLE, NOT THE FACE STRUCTURE!


Perhaps I was expecting too much from a $6 haircut which includes shampooing and styling. So the newbie hairdresser came to me and I showed her the actual photo above.

This is how our conversation came about:

Me: Hi, is it possible to cut this kind of hair?
Hairdresser: Wait ah, let me ask my teacher.

*Teacher steps in*

Me: Hey, I was wondering if it is possible and suitable for me to have this hairstyle?
Teacher: Ya, it's possible.

*And using the reference to teach the student how to cut my hair and tell her all the technical stuff.*

Instead of using shavers, she used a kind of blade that cuts through my hair. And I tell you, it's feels like tearing your hair instead of cutting it. Just imagine the scrub that your mom frequently uses to scrub the toilet... Yeah, imagine that on your scalp.

Washing of hair was pretty good and relaxing and the massage was good as well.

There were teachers to guide them and inspect as well.

And yes... here comes the end result after everything is over...


OMG LOOK AT MY HAIR! FAIL!

Never mind that my famous F4 hair is gone, but the changes were WAY TOO DRASTIC.




SOMEONE TELL ME THE SIMILARITIES PLEASE!


This is probably the last time I will visit it again, but then again, I wasn't too disappointed, neither was I too pleased as well. But I think these students are still in the early stages of hairdressing.

No comments: