Monday, June 29, 2009

Some current stuff..


First and foremost, I wanna say a BIG THANK-YOU to Tzewei, for helping me today and getting my way through the office.


I've got a nice colleague and 2 seemingly nice bosses, but I had to sign a contract due to the nature of the work that Im going to do, and it is so highly confidential that Im not allowed to post any of the related stuff at all!


And I'm working from 9.30am to around 7-8pm everyday... I don't mind doing menial jobs, but I just didn't like the idea of having OT.. And I'm not doing much of publications as well. Yes, I'm complaining, not that I should, but oh well..


I somehow dread the first day of work, and as far as I'm concerned, I think the next 3 months will be a little bit of heaven, but a whole lot of hell. Let's just hope I don't hate design.


That aside, I've watched Transformers 2 with my good friends, which I've haven't seen for few weeks? I had great fun that night.


I'll give a rating for 3.5/5 for Transformers 2 this time round, and I must say that it is pretty good, but the storyline wasn't that strong.


Ahh, and it's also Mir-ene's 21st birthday! She's damn cute and sweet!


She's really drunk!




I adore this class!


Okay, gotta turn in for now! Im tired!

No comments: