Sunday, April 11, 2010

Travel!

I can only look upon, as some of my friends went travelling recently..

Rebecca went to Perth to visit her best friend.

Daphne, Koon Xian and the gang is probably going Bangkok in June..

And more notably, CHERYL WENT TO EUROPE!!!!! She saw Effiel Tower, Stonehenge and Colosseum, and judging from her pictures it looks fantastic!!

I sometimes hate the fact that I'm different from some/most of my secondary school friends. They would rather travel to Taiwan, Thailand, Korea (probably influenced by K-Pop) or some random neighbouring countries!!

That's so unlike me. I rather explore western countries because I'm so interested in them. It's like being a frog in the well: You haven't seen the world.

Perhaps I should just go by myself.. and be a lone backpacker and see the world!!

No comments: