Thursday, December 30, 2004

I woke up at 9.15am. I switch on the tv and tuned to Channel NewsAsia.. The death toll is rising again. After that, I went to bathe and get ready to go out with friends. When we reached Plaza Singapura, we decided to watch Kung Fu Hustle. Han Wen wanted to watch National Treasure but majority wins.. Before waiting for the movie, we went to the arcade.. We play quite a while, than we went to bought some snacks/drinks for the movie. When we were in the theatre.. there were SO MANY advertisements... Oh my god.. Than finally, we watch Kung Fu Hustle. I tell you, those people were ordinary yet extraodinary. Overall, it was funny, but lame. And it is VERY exaggerating. After that lame movie, we went to arcade again.. I play House of the dead 2 with guan jie.. Waaa, I don't know how to played that game. I sucked at those games. When play Daytona, I managed to came in 2nd. Much better than the other games. I also play Stacker.. but with no luck.. than we went to have our lunch at Kopitiam..Jeremy talk ghost stories lol.. We talked quite a while in Kopitiam, before we headed to the MRT to go home. It was a pleasant trip with my friends.

I also want to take this chance to wish Clarence a very Happy Birthday!


The death toll of the Quake-Tsunami has risen to 60,000 and still counting. Poor souls. God bless them.

No comments: