Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Nothing much about today.. I woke up at around 9am to watch Channel Newsasia for the tsunami news. Alot of people had died. Today was quite a busy day.. but then at night, I went to Compass Point with my mum and brother to have dinner..Eat the tomyam so spicy, I had to order 3 bottles of distilled water.. That's all about today.. Felt kinda bored and sad..


I express my condolences to the victims of the Quake-Tsunami. I am devastated to hear that the death toll had climb to 44,000, and is expected to rise. As I write this, I am close to tears. Cries of loved ones, bodies of innocent victims prove too much. There was no warning of the catastrophe. Perhaps this is all destined. The song "My Immortal" best describes the calamity. May God bless their souls. Amen.

No comments: