Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I woke up at around 8.45am to use the computer.. Than after an hour, I go to school for choir. Dude, the ending time was suppose to be 12pm, but because of the preparation etc.. we were released at around 12.30pm or so.. Than I immediately went home to bathe than go my grandma's house. Haizz, I feel so bad because I didn't help out in the banner thingy.. But I was occupied with other things.. I reach my grandma's house at around 3pm. I waited for a bus for 45 minutes!!! I was so pissed off. When I reach there, I helped my grandma with her walking because she suffered stroke. I leave my grandma's house at around 6.30pm with my mum and brother.. We went Compass Point and I bought a meal replacement drink. It cost $50++!!! I am trying to lose weight.. hehe.. As we walk to the interchange, guess what? Audrey shout my name, than when I turn and look, waaaa all band members.. Ronald, Jackson, Kharina, Jason, etc.. Felt so paiseh.. But I went to say hi to them... Today wasn't a very good day because I came to know a family member's "secret". I can't tell what it is, but it's dark. But Ignorance is Bliss.. I intend to ignore it. That's all about today..

No comments: