Friday, December 31, 2004

Today, I woke up at 6am to bring my brother to my school... because of sec 1 orientation camp.. Alot of pupils sia.. Than after that, I went home to sleep a while.. The whole day.. I was so bored.. And I can't eat.. I just feel so full..It seems that Felicia like my brother alot lol.. dunno why.. Than I was bored.. and I sleep again.. Haizz.. After that, my mom and I go to North Vista Secondary School again.. for the campfire.. Nothing much.. some childish songs while some are those sec 3 camps songs we learned. What is the highlight was Jackson's song. He chose "I dream" the song that Singapore Idols wannabe Taufik Batisah and Sylvester Sim had sung. Boy, the others were like.. umm don't say lah.. I saw alot of teachers.. And I saw chemistry teacher Mrs Corrine Teo with her 2 kids.. Hehe.. I also meet a idiot call Justin.. His brother also in North Vista.. sec 1N1.. Saw quite a lot of known faces.. After that, we took cab home.. My dinner hadn't eaten yet.. ask my father da pao lor.. Yep that's all about today.. Thanks for reading..

The death toll has reached 114,000.. So sad... Hope everyone will try to do their part-- donate. All the best to them..

No comments: