Saturday, January 01, 2005

Today, I woke up at 10am.. It was New Year's eve. After that, I went to my grandma's house.. After that, me, my mom and my brother went to Parco Bugis Junction to watch Kung Fu Hustle, AGAIN. After that I went home.. Today was a boring day.

My New Year Eve's message:
The death toll has reached 120,000. I am terribly upset about it. The Quake-Tsunami catastrophe had left a dark reminder to treasure our loved ones. Cries of victims who lost their loved ones. Rotting corpses of those unlucky ones. I cried. I wish everyone would treasure their loved ones. This calamity destroyed more than 120,000 innocent lives. Worst still, it is the most deadliest tsunami recorded in modern history. This calamity has put an end to 2004. Ever since the millenium, there have been a number of well-known tragedies. Year 2000:Flight SQ006. Year 2001: September 11 terrorist attack on the Twin Towers. Year 2003: The war between U.S and Iraq and the infamous SARS. Year 2004: Huang Na Tragedy. And NOW this Quake-Tsunami catastrophe. In the New Year 2005, will there be more natural disasters? Will there be more tragedies awaiting for us? No one knows. Please, treasure the ones around you. Happy New Year.

No comments: