Thursday, January 06, 2005

Today even miserable. Made me even feel inferior...I feel I just don't belong. Don't belong...Today, I was damn pissed off. Koon Xian say go wrong staircase later get scolded blame vice-chairman. Aiya, cannot be vice-chairman than cannot lor, or even if you dun wan be and let me be, why still whining here and there? Or is it "Sour Grapes" in mandarin? Jun Ping and Clarence keep on asking me to play MapleStory.. I said no.. I want to concentrate on my studies liao. Wait until 'N' level over ba..But at least there are good things that happened today. Felicia give me a cool keychain that has 'James' inscribed on it. I think she bought it in HongKong. Thank you Felicia.. And XiaoMin.. don't say ShiFu bias, you are one of the best friends I've ever met in life. You help me organise this and that, and Also help me alot of things. Singing changed my mood. Today after school rehearsal, sang Only You and Can't Help Falling In Love With You. Singing really helps. Can't wait to perform for sec 1s this friday.. All the best for those reading my blog.. I'll treasure and love my friends and family. Thanks for your time to read.

No comments: