Sunday, January 16, 2005

Today when I woke up, my legs were killing me. It's because of yesterday's P.E.. Do too much strenous exercises.. Heard that Guan Jie was ok... glad to hear that.. Jun Ping call me to play C.S.. but I was going to out.. I going Chinatown with my mom.......Quite alot of people.. we go in the afternoon because at night it will be VERY VERY crowded. I went to see if I can buy Xiaomin's present there.. but out of stock.....haizzz In the evening, we went to Tampines to 'make' contact lenses.. Haha, imagine me without spectacles.. Going to get my contact lenses next sat.. so u wun see my in my contact lenses at next week.. Besides that, I went to buy some clothes for the Chinese New Year.. spend a hundred++ By the day, my feet was killing me..But nvm la.. at home rest lor.... I reach home around 9.30... immediately go bathe...Thanks for reading guys... Have a great weekend.

No comments: