Monday, January 10, 2005

It was a great day.. My second uncle won a sum of money and gave me and my brother $100 each.... Waaa so generous.. I won't forget who treat me good who treat me bad de... Anyway, I called Jeremy on how's the S.H.E concert yesterday.. and he said it rocks! Haizz so poor thing.. Feel so down and regret.. But never mind.. I just now watch the Ren Ci Charity Show.. than saw S.H.E singing "Wo Ai Ni" and "Tong Kuai" and I felt really good because they were one of my favourite songs.. After hearing and watching them sing.. I decided to call the donation hotline 1 time.. $5 one.. It's very expensive lor.. This year got around 10+++ charity shows from Channel 8, Channel U, and Channel 5.. And the last charity show " Xing Shou Xiang Lian " still not even 1 month.. wa lau.. I just finished my last bit of homework.. tomorrow going to ask Mrs Tay about the chinese homework.. Haizzz still got school.. must work hard and jia you le!!! Thanks for reading. God bless you, my reader..

God bless everyone! Mandopop cannot do without S.H.E! Trust me! S.H.E ROCKS!!!

No comments: