Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Today... nothing interesting at all.. Except that I heard Guan Jie was quarrelling.. WHen I find out.. it is between Derrick and Guan Jie.. but dun say la.. Let bygones be bygones. Next weds is Xiaomin's birthday.. I owe her 2 presents.. so I buy them on saturday.. Those who gimme present, I will give back them one.. That includes everyone.. Tomorrow still got choir.. early in the morning must wake up liao.. hehe.. Maybe this friday I go check out the present for Xiaomin..
Those who buy me presents are : Guan Jie, Han Wen, Jeremy, Feng Wei, Baohui, Xiao Min, Wei Chong, Liang Zhi, Clarence, Gabriel, Felicia, Hui Xian, Khai Theng, Audrey, Jason. (Anyone I left out please inform me.. Thanks.) Thanks for you guys presents.. I will give u all a present when time comes!!! Thanks for reading guys.. God bless..

No comments: