Friday, January 14, 2005

Today wasn't totally good... Forgot to bring my maths textbook.. haizz.....Nothing interesting in school today, except that I heard Gabriel and Longwen fought. Anyway, during D&T lesson, I came up with the idea of a food container that is special. I asked Mr Lim and he said I will pass but will not score high marks.. Than, I ask Mr Yusri.. he said the idea was good, but the design was plain.. I believe in my product.. so I think all I need was some modifications. After school over, me and Jun Ping went to Compass Point to buy A3 size paper, only to find out that the Popular branch in Compass Point doesn't have any.. Haizz.. after that Jun Ping bought a computer accessory than we went home.. After that, I heard that tomorrow 4N1 having a field trip in Geography..Think its bukit timah hill..Haizz y 4N2 dun have... Actually Jeremy going with me to see presents for Xiaomin.. looks like no need liao.. Maybe I ask Miss Tan about it.. see school biased or not.. lolz.... And also, Choir may be performing for a concert.. SATB-- 2 person each group.. hope we can lor.... Now go do some homework than sleep ba....Thanks for reading, reader. Stay cool.

No comments: