Saturday, January 08, 2005

Today was a busy day, but all goes well. The choir sang for the sec 1s... and we helped out in the CCA Carnival. Haha, the choir and band teamed up together lei.. saying : join band join choir! Yeah, both choir and band rocks! We help each other in the booth.. and I think we had around 70 or more people that sign up.. I also help Jeremy with Tri-touch.. It was fun because we had fun bickering with other CCAs such as Art Club, NPCC, arguing about which CCA to join to Singapore Idol because of sing.. haha.. but there were some ill-breds who criticise choir for nothing.. I believe we sang well at the stage, Mr Marvin Chan was standing up and clapping.. And the entry and the end, we had people screaming their heads off.. It was a wondering feeling..and when we wore the choir t-shirt, I feel a sense of belonging to the choir..I feel proud. I believe everyone performed well.. But the thing that upset me most is the modern dancing.. The performance was so short.Liang Zhi also never come..left me and Jeremy together..but it doesn't affect me. At night.. I fetch my brother from school.. because he had to attend dunno sec 1 talk or something.. And another thing... I CANNOT watch S.H.E concert tomorrow!!!!!! Haizzz.... So envious of Jeremy.. Thanks for reading. Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: