Sunday, January 23, 2005

Today, I went to buy some aquarium products.. to do re-aquascaping for my aquarium.. Chinese New Year is coming ma...so I have to impress visitors who come into my house....When I reach home, I found something terrible... I look at the aquarium glass... and guess what? There's tiny little worms.. wa LAOZ!!!!!!! I did some research.. and realise it was flukes... if anyone got more information of how to eliminate them.. please tell me... any help will be appreciated.. Tomorrow, I'll be asking fish shop owners about how to deal... I already bought the necessities like plants... intending to do them next tues... they cannot give me problems! IF anyone know how to deal with them please tell me hor.. THanks for reading.. It's like an enquiry instead of a blog.. lol.. have a great night.

No comments: