Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Today, I finally wore my contact lenses.. It took a while.. and I realise the right lens were inserted wrongly! When I reach school, all my friends look at me... surprised..a few people say I look very er xin... alot said I look "cute".. but I find myself very weird.. without specs on.. -.-" Anyway, today's English test was 80% easy, 20% hard... Cloze Passage was kinda simple.. well, for most..I noticed that Qun Fa do so fast....also, Jason Ang finished last... he got quite a number of questions dunno how to do, some in fact, when I checked, wrong. Than he use the excuse he dunno how to do.. think and think... after that show attitude problem towards Mr Chin... haha, he always like that one, act chim buay chim.. lolz..I did my best in this English comprehension test.. I am aiming to get top... dun say I "bhb" or "action"... it's called ambition or should I say..aim.. lolz... After choir, me and Donovan went to Heartland Mall and buy some things.. after that we went home.. when I reach SengKang interchange... I saw Mr Lim (D&T teacher) and after that saw Mr William Goh.... haha... after that I reached home.. Thanks for reading...I gonna do my homework now... Take care..... best wishes.. :D

No comments: