Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Haizz today.. dunno how to say.. I just updated my blog after finishing my big load of homework..just the second week of the new year and a pile of homework liao.. can you imagine when 'N' level.. its going to be hell! Today, when in choir, samuel suddenly come and test my voice..well, I think I can make it for SYF.. I always do my best in every practice, with nearly perfect attendance.. If I really cannot make it for SYF, I will just concentrate on my 'N' levels. And you CAN be sure that I will never ever join Choir as a CCA next time when I go JC or anywhere else ever again in my WHOLE life.. Sound very serious? It's that serious.. lolz.. Nothing to write le.. The audition for SYF is probably next week.. I'll do my best muahaha!!! Ironically, CHOIR STILL ROCKS! Thanks for reading guys.. God will be watching over you.. :)

No comments: