Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Today, I couldn't wear my contact lenses.. no time to wear... or should I say, I have trouble wearing it.. After that reach school.... the same routine still goes on.... when English lesson, Mr Malvin Lim hand to us the English Paper.. As usual, tio Jun Ping's "suaning".. I was expecting to get first.. but I was not.. it was Qun Fa... who scored more than me by just 1 mark... Wa lauzz.. of course, like any other human beings would react, I feel so sad... But then.. I think.. he used to be in the Express, so when he "degrades" of course he score top la... Lol this kind is confirm "AN WEI" myself.. Than he only win me by 1 mark.. so I MUST jia you lor.. By then again, I think he's those type that English no need study shit also can pass with flying colours one.. Nevermind, I just have to take it the hard way.. Tomorrow still got another test.. this one must get good results.. Haizzz.. After school go choir liao... than go to heartland mall with my family... go there buy some fish thingy....reach home around 10... haizzz... tomorrow still got Physics and English test.. and also maths questions which I am going to do now.. Haizz stopping here le... Have a great night... God bless you, readers..


Jia you for everyone!!!!

No comments: