Monday, January 24, 2005

Today, I went to Tampines... for some aquarium enquiries.. aiya.. the flukes thing lor.. after asking, I went to buy some aquarium accessories again.. u know, the plants, fishes.. etc. After that, I went to the optical shop to get my contact lenses.. I had trouble inserting the lens and taking out..It was sooo thrilling.. It was like, I needn't wear specs anymore! It was TOO perfect!!! Anyway, I had to wear the trial lens for about 2-4 hours... to see if it's suitable for me, if not, they have to change another brand... after the required time, it was suitable..and guess what? I saw Haidah with her sister in the same optical shop! waa so chio.. lolz. anyway, than after paying the full amount, I went to tampines mall with my mom and brother.. buy some new year clothes.. buy liao than go home..after reaching home, I spent 4 solid hours doing my aquarium.... waaaaaa... after finishing, my family go the kopitiam near punggol park to have dinner.. K la.. stopping here.. I need to revise my Physics test tomorrow.. hehe... thanks for reading.. have a great night.. God bless..

I heard that Chee Wei participated in the Vistarian Idol and got eliminated in the first round... haizz poor thing... take things by your stride chee wei....

No comments: