Friday, January 21, 2005

Today soooo happy... I passed the Year 2002 'N' level paper...Just pass only leh...I believe if I am given more "exposure" to more English 'N' level papers.. I will score well. Nevertheless, still must work even harder for my target in English..And hor.. Mr Malvin Lim appointed me as the English rep(did I spell it correctly?).. hehe.. Also other subjects... Today also got maths test.... sian.. go to the classroom so confident.. than immediately see the paper my mind go blank. Sian.. let Mrs Yap down again... No matter what happens, I must pass my maths in the 'N' level. Cannot let Mrs Yap down again..Than D&T.. we go library to do research... but there wasn't much there... Jun Ping and me than print those fonts for our cover pages.. Actually bring alot of A4 size paper.. than give people until we left very little.. lolz...Haha..Than today.... actually go play basketball in Nan Chiau there.. in the end... they say go "117" play... than me and Guan Jie don't want lor... Than liang zhi was like...so pissed off..say bye to him also nvr reply.. Heh, who ask people change the venue... but never play also good la.. immediately, after I bathe.. I lie on the sofa.. immediately sleep liao.. for a good 3 solid hours... hehe..Thanks for reading. I wish you guys well.

Last but not least, I wish everyone a very Selamat Hari Raya! Take a break from the never-ending homework and hope everyone will have a great weekend.

No comments: