Monday, January 17, 2005

Lions are the kings of the animal kingdom. How true. Tonight, the Lions roared and snatched it's prey, Indonesia from the Tiger Cup. The Lions proved critics wrong and against all odds got the Tiger Cup. Even when some Indonesian players tried to fake injuries after the 2nd half to get a penalty. They were somehow successful, but it wasn't enough to slay the Lions. They did Singapore proud. They did all of us proud. Lol I sound like a reporter.. I am so happy that Singapore won. Just as I expected it, that goes the same for my prediction 2:1. Today was nothing much actually. I did my homework in the night while watching the match lol....It was kinda boring for today..Thanks for reading guys. Have a great night and god bless.

Well done, Singapore! You did all of us proud! I salute you guys!

No comments: