Thursday, January 27, 2005

Whoa.... today's choir practice was cool! We, together with band and chinese dance(I think) were invited to sing during cny at Punggol Primary School..Which means that, immediately after performing for our school, we must rush there liao... haha... Also, next friday, Choir and Band were be going to Singapore Convention Hall (SCH) they be our audience and vice versa. Hehe all the best to band for their SYF... also, today's Resonemus Laudibus.. You Hock wasn't the tenor solo.. I guess now he's feeling sad or something... So it's me, Jason, Donovan and Yong Ze... hehe... I will try my best in doing my part! Choir rocks! Anyway, after school, me, Jeremy, Jun Ping, Liang Zhi, Vincent, Chin Chong, Jason went to eat KFC at rivervale plaza.. Than me and Jun Ping take 371 and saw Guan Jie.. lolz... Today blog early cuz I maybe dun have the time to blog tonight.. I going to Parco Bugis Junction later to buy Chinese New Year clothes...and still got tons of homework to do.. You may ask why today, well, I dun got time liao... I still got my fish aquarium thing to settle, my D&T project to settle, Maths to settle and lastly, my choir practices.. so no time liao.. I just have to sacrifice my night and burn midnight oil... hehe.. all for now.. stopping here.. have a great evening and God bless you!

No comments: