Thursday, January 13, 2005

Today, early in the morning go choir.. I knew my voice was a bit hoarse, but I kept quiet about it.. Must buck up la.. At least this year must get a silver. School itself is nothing much.. Wa lau eh.. 1 chinese compo nvr pass up.. after school, Chin Chong, Liang Zhi, Jeremy, Jun Ping, Vincent, Jason and me.. than I accompany Jun Ping take bus 371.. Than talk quite alot.. After go home... than a retarded girl called Jia Yi in MSN saw my display pic and say : You think you very handsome ar? And refers to me as ugly. Damned that girl. All I can say is everyone have different views and opinions. But Jia Yi, you're the only one that says I am ugly.. Lol.. Check my testimonials and start counting about what they say about me. I also went into Edulearn. Wow, I was shocked by Qun Fa's vocabulary!!! So profound sia.. Now, I've found another competitor for English besides people like Muhaimien, Julianna and Liang Zhi. Muahhaha, so happy I've found Qun Fa as a competitor as this will only make me more determined to work even harder! Well, we'll know when tests or even 'N' level comes! Jia you ba!!! Thanks for reading, my faithful readers, if there's any.. Haha! God bless Singapore, God bless you!

I also want to take this opportunity to say Happy Birthday to Chee Meng!!! You're 15 finally! Take things by your stride.. And best of luck for the year 2005!!!

No comments: