Saturday, January 15, 2005

Some things happened today. When we were having P.E, the other class, I think 4E1, had a girl bumped into her head. Because when they were having shuttle runs, the girl ran too fast, than in the end, could not stop in time, and hit the D&T workshop located in level 1. Her head bumped into one of the glass, and the glass shattered. Thankfully, the girl's eyes did not hit until the glass, if not she will be blind. She cried and only bleed her hands..During English lesson, mr malvin lim give us english test, say must do well, because it will decide whether we can take 'N' levels or not.. I will do my best de.. lolz. After school, I go mrs yap remedial.. learn quite alot of things.. than me, jun ping and liangzhi go kovan heartland mall to buy present for xiaomin.. We look and look and we bought a special present for her.. Cannot say.. if not if she sees this, than its gonna be no suprise.. Actually I was asking Jeremy, but he "tua" me.. he's got something on... go bukit timah hill with other 19 students.. so nvm, i can understand.. khai theng also "tua" me.. say got npcc.... After that buy liao than we go home....Thanks for reading guys.. Have a great weekend.

Guan Jie, so how's the visit to the doctor? Remember to keep us posted k...

No comments: