Thursday, January 20, 2005

Today..Mr Liew focus on Potong Padi...than shi hui ask us stay back do some things lor... After school, me and Jun ping go find Mr Lim, but he dunno go where.. so we ask Mr Yusri and another teacher... Waaa.. 'N' level project work also need to pay.. wa lau eh.. haizzz..... Who knows we may spent around $50 just for a project. Zzzzzzz... After that we go home le lor. We had so many homework to do... Mr Malvin Lim's english compo, than still got maths test tomorrow and maths homework.. elective history also have... D&T also... -.-" WAH!! Haizz so many homework.. now teachers already preparing 'N' levels for us... so must jia you le! After 'n' level finish.. play play play than sch reopens... study study study!!!!! lolz.... And also hor.. got a idiotic moron called Daniel make fun of me and Khai Theng again..... say what she cannot win my heart than become lesbian with Xiuqi.... ta ma de.... stupid daniel... also like to make fun of people one......That's all for today.. Sorry, I got too many homework to do so I got no time to update my blog. At least I managed to squeeze in time leh.. but late at night la.. Thanks for reading readers.. Best wishes.

Heard today is Sylvester's (Singapore Idol Runner-Up) birthday.. If really true.. I wish you all the best in your career in the entertainment industry.. Remember... if there's no positive attitude towards life or even the entertainment industry..

Last but not least... also wish Xiaomin a very Happy Birthday!!! Like the present ma? Hehe... 16 yrs old liao... be more mature k... I wish you all the best and your 'N' levels... Don't ever forget shifu hor! Haha.... Happy Birthday Xiao Min!!!!!

No comments: