Saturday, January 29, 2005

Today, woke up early in the morning go choir...Got some newcomers so I have to help them.. I am teaching a newcomer called Steven. Alot of things to teach, such as opening your mouth, cheek bones up etc... Today quite sad also... Donovan, Zu Ming, Samuel, Peiting etc... were out of the 2nd auditions... Yan Rong, Sheena, Jackson etc.. made it to the top 20... so that's when the elimination begins.. haizz I have to console people lor... so poor thing.. some Vistarian Idol wannabes even cried.. o well... After that, I went to Feng Wei's house. I was a bit pissed off. I waited for him so long.. than go his house, ask him let me go Friendster.. also never.. and he keep on playing computer.. I ask if I can play Xbox.. keep on saying wait wait wait.. kaozz.. in the end ask his sister help me "open". Than when I open, kaozz start the first game.. Feng Wei come out.. wanting to play Halo 2, I was like..don't know how to say la.. if you come across this kind of situation you will understand one.. Feng Wei keep on proclaiming himself as "pro".. -.-" where got people self-proclaim one... but he's still my best friend ma..so never mind la..besides it's his property.. I can't do anything..After that, we went to play pool, again he self-proclaim himself as pro.. we play liao than go rivervale plaza buy cake for Han Wen.. it was meant for a surprise one.. Anyway, we went back to play pool with the cake kept inside Feng Wei's fridge... Than after playing...the cake came and we sang happy birthday song.. lol.. but than I got to rush to my grandma's house.. something cropped up... so I have to go lor... but I hand the present to Hanwen (the present all of us share one) Than I went to my grandma's house to do some things.. o well... that's all for today.. its morning here.. but I still not sleeping.. O well, have a great weekend and a nice day.

I want to take this opportunity to wish my grandmother(father's side), Han Wen and Jane a very Happy Birthday! All the best in whatever you do!

No comments: