Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Sorry, I didn't update my blog yesterday because I came back after midnight... it was to celebrate my grandmother's birthday.. than came back home late because of traffic jam near Chinatown. Well, today, nothing much.. but I went for Mrs Yap test.. I failed.. but I had shown remarkable improvement.. I nearly freaked out in the test.. but somehow, I still managed to remember the formula. Tomorrow is maths test.. I must at least pass.. Mrs Yap had high hopes in me, even though I keep on letting her down.. but I couldn't help it.. I just freaked out. I hope tomorrow's test will let her confidence in me grow even stronger.. and if I passed my 'N' level maths, I WILL give her all the credits she deserved. K la, next week is Chinese New Year, I have to buy more accessories for aquarium.. lolz... I'll be performing at Punggol Primary School.. hee... let's show Punggol Primary School how powerful/good North Vista Chorale is! K la.. stop here lol..going to revise my maths again... thanks for reading.. God bless you!


No comments: